• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FLSunChaser

Beach Lover
Apr 26, 2006
3 bedroom/3 bath gulf-front condo at Dunes of Seagrove. Beautifully decorated, great complex, great rental history.

Here is a link to Kurt's virtual tour:
http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/108a-dunesofseagrove/

Listed at $995k. Price drop to $875k. Bring all offers. Must sell!

PattiW - I just received an email from your agent on this unit and she quoted the price at 995,000 as "must sell, make offer". If you're willing to take 875K for it, you should have her address it that way. It certainly sounds more appealing at 875K

patticakes

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
Kansas
I've been trying to contact my agent all day to instruct her to drop the price. It will be updated in MLS by tomorrow hopefully. $875k is the new price.

FLSunChaser

Beach Lover
Apr 26, 2006
I've been trying to contact my agent all day to instruct her to drop the price. It will be updated in MLS by tomorrow hopefully. $875k is the new price.

Thanks Patti for the clarification on the price. Hopefully lowering the price to 875K will generate activity.

Unplugged

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2005
pattiw - I looked at your virtual tour - very nice - I may have some interested clients and will send them to your agent if they wish to proceed.

Last edited:

notail

Banned
Feb 20, 2006
Patti is being completely honest about this being a "distress" price at no profit to her. The Walton County property appraisor's website shows this condo was purchased in May 2005 for $1.15 Million.

patticakes

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
Kansas
I OWE a lot more than the new asking price. It will take everything I have saved to pay off the loan & pay closing costs.

My timing sucked on this purchase. Nobody's fault except my own. Slow nickels for me from now on.

Life throws you weird curves sometimes. When it rains...

dsilvar

Beach Fanatic
Jan 12, 2006
Miramar beach
Hi Patti,
I ment to get back to you..you had sent me a email about the condo. Its too sweet for me but there are friends from Atlanta who are in the market and I have sent them all the details. If I hear anything from them I will shoot you a email right away.
Meanwhile, lots of love and GOODLUCK and I will say a prayer for you.
regards
ray dsilva

patticakes

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
Kansas
Thank you Ray for passing on the info to your friends. If they want to see it (or if any realtors would like to show or preview), there are no rentors in right now so should be easy to set up a viewing.

Side note: Unit is on rental program with BRoSW. Bookings for 2006 around $40k (would be higher but used 3 peak & spring break weeks myself).