• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
For all those that care but don't want the hassle of carrying too- your welcome to put trash/crap in the back of my truck that you pick up off the beach. I've gotten so jaded 'bout all I pick up is glass or metal anymore--

be happy to throw it away for you

big white ford with "dead fish" on side at grayton 'bout half the time

:clap_1: thanks Captain! will look for the truck...

sunsetdunes

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
Here is my warning again to all of you who may not know about it. Leave your crap on the beach overnight, and it may be gone when you come back the next day. If I don't take it, the storms may. This morning while kayaking in the Gulf, I collected floating bottles, a play tug boat,a boogy board and two beach chairs, and can you believe the owners were screaming at me that the chairs belonged to them, though they wouldn't come in the water to get them because they didn't like the seaweed? It didn't make for too exciting of a kayak experience this morning. I made them promise to take their crap off the beach everyday in exchange for the chairs. There were tents in the water this morning, crumbled tent frames and tops on the beach, etc. It really sucks that some people do not have the courtesy to remove their crap daily.

Warning: You can take it off the beach, or I will. I am tired of it. Now get a move on before I decide to open a can of whoop-@ss on you rude, inconsiderate people.

You go, Joe.

The dunes at South Orange St access in Inlet Beach are littered with beer cans and water bottles. I really fail to understand why people feel the need to throw trash into such a beautiful area. Would they throw trash on their own living room floor??? (uh oh, don't answer that, there was a woman on Oprah recently who did that...)

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I made five trips from the beach to my trash cans with loads of stuff left on the beach by summer renters. The beach looks so nice and pristine now.

:clap_1: you've done a good thing! thanks for caring and taking action. if we all would help clean the beaches when we can, maybe others would pitch in or at least observe and learn something about what it takes to preserve the natural health and beauty of the beach.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
For all those that care but don't want the hassle of carrying too- your welcome to put trash/crap in the back of my truck that you pick up off the beach. I've gotten so jaded 'bout all I pick up is glass or metal anymore--

be happy to throw it away for you

big white ford with "dead fish" on side at grayton 'bout half the time
:welcome: captdeadfish

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
:clap_1: Thanks to the locals and everyone else who pick up after the people who just don't care. I just can't imagine coming to such a beautiful place and wanting to trash it.