• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Scooter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 3, 2005
Atlanta, GA; New Orleans, LA
Going to Destin Tuesday for the week with girlfriends. Where's a funn place to party with the 40 somethings. Tired of A.J.'s, clubs in Baytowne Wharf are full of youngsters. Where does the boating crowd hand-out (besides crab island)? :clap_1:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Is Baytowne Warf not a little older?
I haven't been out in Destin in literally a year.
Jfunn may know.

laurawood

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2006
go to funky blues shack in destin. The new one is opening soon in baytwowne wharf as well, and dread clampitt will be playing there on wednesdays.I think they are playing there today too. dewey destins on the pass is a great place for lunch.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
go to funky blues shack in destin. The new one is opening soon in baytwowne wharf as well, and dread clampitt will be playing there on wednesdays.I think they are playing there today too. dewey destins on the pass is a great place for lunch.

:clap_1: :clap_1: Absolutely!

Scooter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 3, 2005
Atlanta, GA; New Orleans, LA
Thanks. Been to dewey destin. Love the food. I'll check out funky blues shack. Maybe the crowd at Baytowne Wharf will be older now that schools back in session. I was there fourth of July weekend. It was all college kids. They were funn, but I felt soooooo old. Leaving this morning.:clap_1:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach