• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
Anyone have any recommendations for a good pediatrician?? I have 3 kids and really don't want to drive to Fort Walton!!!

sunshine

Beach Lover
May 1, 2005
south walton
Sacred Heart Medical Group, just over the county line in Destin has recently brought a pediatrician on staff. We've all been seeing Dr. Willis there and have been very pleased, but I plan to switch my younger child to Dr. FitzHarris next time he needs to see a Doctor. The phone # at Sacred Heart is (850) 837-0032.

Good luck!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I had 2 people recommend Dr. Fitzharris to us- they really liked her.

Reliford

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
My son has been to Dr. Fitzharris at Sacred Heart and she seems extremely nice and attentive-she actually called me the next day after our appt. for a follow up call. I have previously been going to Dr. Sprenkle at White Wilson in Destin and she has always been very good, although I live in SRB and wanted a closer pediatrician. Many of my friends see Dr. Allen and like him alot. Good Luck!

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
Thanks so much- I had wondered about her- I'm glad to hear good things!

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
It is so nice to hear that we have pediatricians and other doctors in Destin and even as close as Sacred Heart Emerald Coast now. When my son was little - 10 years ago - our closest options were Fort Walton, Niceville, and for a short time due to insurance, Crestview. Way too far with a sick little one!

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
We have been using Dr. Paul Allen at White Wilson and have been very pleased.

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
I heard someone got a whiff of something that they thought must have been a pediatrician in the Point Washington forest recently. The only real evidence was a very large footprint, though.