• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jennyrae

Beach Comber
Mar 28, 2005
:chill:Ladybug, we are from the same home town! I am trying to work in a fall trip. I need some beach!

shakennotstirred

Beach Fanatic
Jan 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Great trip report Ladybug! Sounds like you made the best of your vacation in spite of the rainy weather. I just got done viewing your pics in the gallery & they were awesome. Thanks for sharing.

josebby

Beach Lover
Aug 14, 2005
Great report! I felt like I was there, too! Hey, I WILL be there soon...like Miss Kitty...9 days and counting!

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
Thanks ya'll glad enjoyed reading about my trip. Almost thought it was to much, but I forget who I'm talking to. Yes unfortunately it will probably be another year before I get back down there, might try to make it in Dec., but not sure if it is going to work out. If you haven't checked out my pics they are in my album. Don't worry Miss Kitty I haven't forgotten about the pic of the Scallops I'll put it in my food thread.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Great trip report. I felt like I was right there with you!!! I am glad you had such a great trip!!!!!! :clap_1: Going to look at your pics now!

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
Great report...sounds like my kind of SOWAL vacation...sitting on the beach and eating and all our favorite places! What unit did you stay in at Emerald Hill? We considered staying there this past August but ended up at Gulf Place...we always prefer staying on the beachside of 30A. Thanks for sharing...:clap_1:

We stayed in Emerald Hill #17, it is a studio,on the first floor right next to pool entrance, decorated in bright colors, could use some updates, but it was comfortable and beachy cheery. The best thing was being on the Gulf side loved just being able to step out onto the sidewalk and boom was on the beach in minutes, in the mornings would take my coffee mocha and just sit listen and watch the waves and then do the same thing at night. Should have included that into my report. Was a little extra money, but worth it to be right there by the ocean when ever I wanted despite all the rain. Even had a view from our patio, see my pics!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
GREAT pictures. :clap_1: I will be staying in Emerald Hill #11 next year. Will be walking down that same walkover.....cannot wait!!!! Thanks for the pictures!