• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FLSunChaser

Beach Lover
Apr 26, 2006
A normal person would think that the two Realtors involved would be subject to losing their Real Estate License, too.

SJ -
Shouldn't a complaint be filed with the DBPR? It would sure be worth it to try and get his license yanked. He needs a good SoWal style a** kicking. . .

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
SJ -
Shouldn't a complaint be filed with the DBPR? It would sure be worth it to try and get his license yanked. He needs a good SoWal style a** kicking. . .

One need not be a real estate agent to file a complaint with the FL DBPR. Go here to do so. Directions for filinga a complaint are on that page. Near the bottom is a box in which you will scroll to, and click on "real estate." A new page will pop up including the instructions and a simple three-page form which you will need to complete and mail in as instructed.

Thanks for asking and caring. ;-)

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
They ALL knew what they were doing. It's all about the buck. Disgusting!

They figured it would be easier to do it, say I'm sorry after the fact.

Worked, didn't it?

Anyone heard how they are going to "restore the property" to it's original state?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
You may recall the recent talk about the Okaloosa County Judge's son (Realtor) and his partner (Real Estate Broker) who were guilty of illegally creating canals on their "development" in Freeport. I gave a drive by the other day and notice that the canals have not been returned to their original condition as ordered by the DEP. Supposedly, these guys were being fined around $2000 per day until the land was restored. I guess that is not happening. WTF???

PB210060sm.jpg

FLSunChaser

Beach Lover
Apr 26, 2006
You may recall the recent talk about the Okaloosa County Judge's son (Realtor) and his partner (Real Estate Broker) who were guilty of illegally creating canals on their "development" in Freeport. I gave a drive by the other day and notice that the canals have not been returned to their original condition as ordered by the DEP. Supposedly, these guys were being fined around $2000 per day until the land was restored. I guess that is not happening. WTF???

PB210060sm.jpg

SJ -
You will be glad to know that THREE complaints were filed against his license last week and mailed to the state!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I think his community service should be restoring this property by hand using nothing more than a wheel barrow and shovel.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
:clap_1: :clap_1: Grayt idea SJ, except let's not make it that easy, how about a spoon and a bowl?
Believe me, he wouldn't finish restoring it for 3-4 years, working full time with a wheelbarrow and shovel. They did a lot of digging, but I wouldn't mind seeing him with a spoon on the restoration. Maybe he can get his broker/partner, who didn't take any blame, to help him. :dunno:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Believe me, he wouldn't finish restoring it for 3-4 years, working full time with a wheelbarrow and shovel. They did a lot of digging, but I wouldn't mind seeing him with a spoon on the restoration. Maybe he can get his broker/partner, who didn't take any blame, to help him. :dunno:

Is it just me, or does anyone else get the impression SJ does not care for these guys too much?:lol: