• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Just wanted to let everyone know, in case you haven't heard, that the new Target at Pier Park opens on Sunday!!

Destiny

Beach Lover
Dec 29, 2005
West Central Georgia
We were down 9/23 - 9/30/06 and drove to the Target to see if it was open. Still a lot of construction around there. Looks like it will be alone for a while. Maybe Walmart will improve cleanliness and attitudes with the new renovation and competition from Target.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Directions from 30-A?

Head east on Hwy 98 into Bay County and continue for about 10 miles. You will pass Hwy 79 (Panama City Beach Town Hall), Frank Brown Park (Huge Panama City Beach Sports Complex) and then Target will be on your right. You can't miss it. Driving time from eastern 98/30-A intersection is about 15-20 minutes.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I am sooooooo excited. I want to go Sunday, like everyone else I am sure. The PCB Walmart is looking good.THat store definately needed an update...I just hope their service gets better...

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Yesssss!!! 25 minutes to Target!! :clap_1:

But, I think I'm going to let y'all test it out first. I'm still recovering from the chunk of change I gave Target in Panama City on Tuesday afternoon. Maybe next weekend!

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I hate the fact that some chains are infiltrating 30-A. . . . so why am I sooooo excited that Target is so close by! :dunno: But I'm very excited!:clap_1:

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Any other stores there other than TARGET?

Who needs another store when you have Target? Except maybe Super Target ...

All you locals, get a Target card and 1 percent of all your purchases can go to your chosen school. I just started doing this. I think it applies to private and public, but the schools probably have to sign up.