• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Now that's what we were talkin' about!!!!! I applaud MD and everyone else working on this...sounds like win-win for homeowners and beach alike. So....just who was ez?

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
Drovner said:
Good news for all of us! Last night our County Commission voted unanimously to loan Regional Utilities approx. $400,000 required to install water and sewer lines for Gulf Trace and Bannerman Estates.

Jimmy Ray and other Gulf Trace property owners have already agreed to sign up.

Thanks to all who pitched in sending emails, phone calls, etc to the County Commission to help pave the way for water and sewer into Gulf Trace!!!! :laughing1

Awesome news! Thanks for making my day :clap_1:

And thanks for the photos, SJ...you're right....it pretty much says it all about JR, though it's good to know that he's willing to sign on now that the County's footing the bill for his stinky problem!

OUTSTANDING!! I am reading the news from a kiosk in Dulles airport and I am thrilled. :D Thanks to all who were interested and vocal, and thanks for this board. This is truly excellent news. :clap_1: :clap_1:

Maybe we can now change the name of this thread to something less noxious and a little more positive?? I'm sure SJ and witty others will have good thoughts... ;-)

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Moondance said:
OUTSTANDING!! I am reading the news from a kiosk in Dulles airport and I am thrilled. :D Thanks to all who were interested and vocal, and thanks for this board. This is truly excellent news. :clap_1: :clap_1:

Maybe we can now change the name of this thread to something less noxious and a little more positive?? I'm sure SJ and witty others will have good thoughts... ;-)

How about "Moonbeams and Sewer Lines?" Good Job Moondance.:clap_1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Oh Moondance...I have been waiting for you to get the news!!!! My day is off to a great start now...Happy Traveling!

Re: Moonbeams and sewers

Sueshore said:
Oh Moondance...I have been waiting for you to get the news!!!! My day is off to a great start now...Happy Traveling!

Thanks, Sueshore. I have returned from biz travel and I'm now about to commence leisure travel, proper. I am headed immediately to SoWal and can not wait to lay eyes on Jimmy Ray's carnival in my neighborhood. Jeeziz what a yahoo! :dunno: When I speak to him, I'll ask him whathehell?? Good result so far, no, GREAT result so far, just waiting for the other shoe to drop... :shock:

I can't help but feel like Slim Pickens in Blazin' Saddles as, with a posse, he approached the "Raymond? J. LePetomaine Toll Bridge (10 cents)" in the middle of the desert:

Slim: "Aw man!! What'll this ****sucker think of next...???
Alright, somebody's gotta go back and get a sh_tloada dimes!"

Got any dimes??

lollygal

Beach Fanatic
Re: Moonbeams and sewers

Moondance said:
Thanks, Sueshore. I have returned from biz travel and I'm now about to commence leisure travel, proper. I am headed immediately to SoWal and can not wait to lay eyes on Jimmy Ray's carnival in my neighborhood. Jeeziz what a yahoo! :dunno: When I speak to him, I'll ask him whathehell?? Good result so far, no, GREAT result so far, just waiting for the other shoe to drop... :shock:

I can't help but feel like Slim Pickens in Blazin' Saddles as, with a posse, he approached the "Raymond? J. LePetomaine Toll Bridge (10 cents)" in the middle of the desert:

Slim: "Aw man!! What'll this ****sucker think of next...???
Alright, somebody's gotta go back and get a sh_tloada dimes!"

Got any dimes??

Since you are starting vacation mode, I think you should refer to the "bushwacker" link and see my recipe for a nice kick-a** drink ... Enjoy!:cool: