• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hi,
I am currently looking for a new position preferably in the SoWal area. I recently moved here from Birmingham where I held a position as a marketing assistant to the VP of a successful company and I am currently employed at one of the Resorts along 30A. I graduated from the University of Alabama in August of 2004 with a degree in Consumer Industrial Marketing and would like to find a fun position that will allow me to utilize the business skills that I have acquired from my college and previous work experiences. Although I love my current job it has come to my attention that hours will unexpectedly cut during the winter months. Just curious as to if any of you out there may possibly know of any available positions in the area. I am open minded to all fun, challenging and rewarding opportunites. Please Help!

Hi Hill,
I'm not sure if you're still looking. I live in the area and know what you are saying about local employment. I have my own marketing business that I run from home. The site is sayNOtoBotox.myarbonne.com I'm always looking for go-getters who want to build a serious busienss.

Check it out at your leisure and let me know if you want to talk. Best of luck in finding the right position for you!

Destiny

Beach Lover
Dec 29, 2005
West Central Georgia
:welcome: hill. That is so raz. :cool: My maiden name was Hill 31 years ago.
Good Luck finding your nitch. I have a couple of friends that retired in GA and moved to Ft Myers for the beach life. They gave it up and moved just outside Rosemary Beach and love it there. They both now work part time. He is in Landscaping Sales and seems to enjoy it. He was in Marketing for 30 years. Maybe you can try some of the larger companies for product sales and maybe check with the local Chambers of Commerce for listing of companies so you can approach them with your skills and education.:D :clap_1:
Best of Luck!!