• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
P8120020.JPG

P8120026.JPG

P8120054.jpg

More of Grayton in my album.

P8120059.JPG

These are two water spouts which I saw over PCB this evening. My first time seeing in real life. Sorry the photo is so faint. I shot it while driving down the road.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Those girls are precious, but I can almost smell a phtographer near by.... we all forgot that besides white shirts/khakis and jean shorts there is the everyone in white pix! There even used to be a store in Grayton that carried nothing but white clothing and accessories!!! I love the cutie doing a sand angel in her pristine whte cotton dress!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Good morning and thanks for the great pics- a great way for those of us not at the beach to start our day.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
OnMackBayou said:
Great photos SJ. What kind of camera do you use?

Glad you guys enjoy the photos.

These photos were taken with a digital Olympus Stylus 400 4.0 megapixel, I think. The only paint left on the camera is "Olympus." I carry it everywhere because it easily fits in my pocket with all of the pocket lint (pocket lint is bad). The cost two years ago was around $350, but you can probably by a similar one today with more features for $150 on the low end.

I like everything about this simple to use camera.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
SJ, we saw those same waterspouts as we were crossing Phillips Inlet Bridge. We pulled into the Winn Dixie parking lot to watch them until they disappeared about five minutes later. I wished that I had a camera so I so happy that you did! Good job!

OnMackBayou

Beach Lover
May 15, 2005
Mack Bayou, Sandestin
Smiling JOe said:
Glad you guys enjoy the photos.

These photos were taken with a digital Olympus Stylus 400 4.0 megapixel, I think. The only paint left on the camera is "Olympus." I carry it everywhere because it easily fits in my pocket with all of the pocket lint (pocket lint is bad). The cost two years ago was around $350, but you can probably by a similar one today with more features for $150 on the low end.

I like everything about this simple to use camera.

Thanks for the info. My wife dropped our old digital camera and can't change the settings anymore. Time for a new one, and glad to see prices coming down!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Waterman said:
More great photos from a great man. Thanks for sharing those with me so far away! :clap_1:
:blush: Thanks, but I am just a little man, trying to share the wealth.

For the record, Waterman, YOU are the man! Moondance says that I have a big memory card :rotfl:. Yeh, thanks to Waterman! Glad you like the photos. Today, will be the last of the photos for a spell. I have more urgent, less important, things I want to take care of.