• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LTF

Beach Crab
Jul 28, 2005
Hi! I am a 19 year old college student staying with my family for the summer. Presently I work at RoseMary Beach Trading Company part-time, but I am also looking to babysit and make some extra money before school. I know the area pretty well and have experience with kids. If anyone needs a babysitter during their stay, please email me at Lisa864@gwu.edu or call at 205-994-4466. I am usually free during evenings and nights, and often during weekends. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Lisa Francavilla

LTF said:
Hi! I am a 19 year old college student staying with my family for the summer. Presently I work at RoseMary Beach Trading Company part-time, but I am also looking to babysit and make some extra money before school. I know the area pretty well and have experience with kids. If anyone needs a babysitter during their stay, please email me at Lisa864@gwu.edu or call at 205-994-4466. I am usually free during evenings and nights, and often during weekends. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Lisa Francavilla

:welcome: I bet you'll do well off this site. If we had know about you 2 weeks ago you have some extra money right now :cool:

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
I know Lisa (and her family) and she is extremely responsible, trustworthy, and wonderful. I'd hire her to babysit (but our kids are now old enough to take care of themselves for the most part). I highly recommend her. She lives in the area this summer and has a car I believe.

(Hi, Lisa...from your sometimes neighbor Paula. It was great to see you last week).

LTF

Beach Crab
Jul 28, 2005
Thank you Miss Paula! That was sweet of you to write. We're looking forward to seeing you in August and my mom sends her greetings. I read some of your book by the way!

-Lisa

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
LTF said:
I am usually free during evenings and nights, and often during weekends. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Lisa Francavilla

You will not be free in the evenings for long. It seems like everyone is always asking for a babysitter around here. I will remember to send them here to your name. You mentioned going back to school. For how long will you be available?

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
LTF said:
Thank you Miss Paula! That was sweet of you to write. We're looking forward to seeing you in August and my mom sends her greetings. I read some of your book by the way!

-Lisa

Gosh, thanks, Lisa. Hope to see you in August when we come back. Hmm...we should let the people staying in our cottages know that you are there to babysit. Will do. private email me your phone number at your place and I'll have them call you.

Best,
Paula

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Paula said:
Gosh, thanks, Lisa. Hope to see you in August when we come back. Hmm...we should let the people staying in our cottages know that you are there to babysit. Will do. private email me your phone number at your place and I'll have them call you.

Best,
Paula
205-994-4466 from her post above.

KY oyster eater

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
Louisville
Hey Lisa, it was nice talkin' with you and I was on the verge of having you come over and take care of our kiddos' when the wives surprised us by not wanting to take some time away from them. Go figure. Anyway thanks and I did give out your number to another family that was staying in Seagrove across the street from us and I hope they used you. Good luck and thanks again. KOE :dunno: