• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Coming home from Wally World on Sunday I noticed 11 cars for sale parked on both sides of the Emerald Coast Pkwy located from Sandestin to West 30-A.
I wondered if it might get worse...........:dunno:
Any other opinions out there in Sowal?

ckhagen

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
I noticed it too. That intersection right next to the Donut Hole seems to be the worst. I think there was 4 or 5 right there.

I think it comes down to the parked cars being a safety hazard. Some people will certainly slow down unexpectedly, trying to see the cars and someone is going to get hurt.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
looks like someone already did--they just didn't get a license!:funn:

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
"Welcome to South Walton"
"Home of the used cars sales" :rotfl:

FLSunChaser

Beach Lover
Apr 26, 2006
Coming home from Wally World on Sunday I noticed 11 cars for sale parked on both sides of the Emerald Coast Pkwy located from Sandestin to West 30-A.
I wondered if it might get worse...........:dunno:
Any other opinions out there in Sowal?

Last night on my way home from work, I noticed all the cars that were for Sale down by the Donut Hole on the side of the road all have these bright orange notices on them, so my guess is if the owner doesn't come and get them in the next few days, the county worker will be driving some pretty swanky vehicles.

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
Previously owned luxury Real Estate agent cars!!!!! :funn: I think I may have one!!!!!:blush:

You hit the nail on the head. Agent Cars! This is the only place in the world that you can browse BMW's , Range Rover's, Benz all on the side of the road instead of Impala's painted lime green with spinning rims for sale!! :rotfl: :funn:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
That dump truck for sale, on Hwy 331, south of the 3Thirty1 Cafe, must belong to a developer. :funn: