• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

spinDrAtl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
December 2008.

All statements herein are considered 'forward looking' and.....yadda yadda yadda.

nmosley

Beach Comber
May 9, 2006
WOW Goofer -

What a discourse... where have men (and women) for that matter of that caliber gone? I daresay I know of no person(s) in our day that can command the English language with such beauty and paint so powerful a picture with the mere use of words and the page as a canvas...thank-you so much for bringing that our way today.

I felt like I got to be part of something much larger than myself, somehow connected with brilliance and history. Part of a bygone era of greatness in mankind, where ambition was mixed with excellence and virtue... without further delay, though, I will present my prognostication for the viewers.

My guess is that things will beginning moving slowly again late spring 2007 with a return to some moderate pricing increases beginning late next fall and into the winter of 2007. Time will tell.

sberry123

Beach Comber
Mar 5, 2006
February, 2007, but a long slow climb back to February 2005 levels, maybe 7-10 years. Please don't laugh too hard, in my opinion, prices shot up too fast it is going to take a long long time to caught back up to that level.

Sandcastle

Beach Fanatic
Jan 6, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
A couple of years after the resurrection of the Resolution Trust Corporation. Maybe June 2011.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
My crystal ball laughed at me. :shock: :rotfl:

bsmart

brain
Aug 19, 2005
Atlanta, GA.
March 2009.