• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Located in old Luna del Mar location. BTW...it's WaterColor...no plural!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Beautiful picture Kurt, as usual. Thank you for posting it. I might can get through my Friday!!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
kathydwells said:
Beautiful picture Kurt, as usual. Thank you for posting it. I might can get through my Friday!!!!

Sweet K...with your sense of humor, you can get through anything! Here's to a good belly laugh!!!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Sueshore said:
Sweet K...with your sense of humor, you can get through anything! Here's to a good belly laugh!!!

Thank you Sue, I will be posting my Friday funny, soon, trying to catch up reading all the threads since I left yesterday. :D

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Kurt, that looks so inviting!!!!! it is 110 heat index here today and muggy as it could be :eek: have a wonderful weekend!!!!! :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
seagrovelover said:
Kurt, that looks so inviting!!!!! it is 110 heat index here today and muggy as it could be :eek: have a wonderful weekend!!!!! :D

My son is heading back to ol' Mizzou tomorrow....guess his time in TX this summer will serve him well! Are y'all expecting storms tomorrow?

KY oyster eater

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
Louisville
Sueshore said:
Located in old Luna del Mar location. BTW...it's WaterColor...no plural!

For a Kentuckian who goes to Florida once a year for vacation and selects SoWal Beach as his destination and lives there for one whole week out of the 365 days in a year, taking 12 people and spending a couple of thousand bucks (if not more) and stimulating the local economy and says WaterColors instead of WaterColor......Well pardon the heck out of me......didn't mean to strike a nerve........Did you come up with the name WaterColor or something? Picking nits, nit picking......... :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
KY oyster eater said:
For a Kentuckian who goes to Florida once a year for vacation and selects SoWal Beach as his destination and lives there for one whole week out of the 365 days in a year, taking 12 people and spending a couple of thousand bucks (if not more) and stimulating the local economy and says WaterColors instead of WaterColor......Well pardon the heck out of me......didn't mean to strike a nerve........Did you come up with the name WaterColor or something? Picking nits, nit picking......... :pissed:

Simmer down now KOE....I was just trying to be helpful...you did not strike a nerve with me. No, I did not name the place. I will always appreciate someone pointing out the correct spelling/saying of a word...sorry you did not. Have a calm evening!

KY oyster eater

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
Louisville
Sueshore said:
Simmer down now KOE....I was just trying to be helpful...you did not strike a nerve with me. No, I did not name the place. I will always appreciate someone pointing out the correct spelling/saying of a word...sorry you did not. Have a calm evening!

Just havin' a little fun at your expense....it did kind of torque me at first... :evil: thanks for the correct spelling/pronunciation..are you a teacher perhaps?..I learn something new every day. It's the weekend! Enjoy....... ;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
KY oyster eater said:
Sueshore said:
Simmer down now KOE....I was just trying to be helpful...you did not strike a nerve with me. No, I did not name the place. I will always appreciate someone pointing out the correct spelling/saying of a word...sorry you did not. Have a calm evening![/QUOTE

Just havin' a little fun at your expense....it did kind of torque me at first... :evil: thanks for the correct spelling/pronunciation..are you a teacher perhaps?..I learn something new every day. It's the weekend! Enjoy....... ;-)

Whew...I thought you were going to bust something there! Yes, I was a teacher and a spelling bee champ YEARS ago...but I make mistakes daily! I'll also let you in on something...I own at WC and at first I couldn't figure out how they were spelling it! Watercolor...WaterColor...WaterColors...and as someone has called it before WATERCOOLER! Of course, they don't care how you spell it when you write them a check!!!! Peace out.