• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
D &K's Opening very very very Soon!

Just wanted to let ya'll know we are getting very very very close!!!!!:clap_1: HOO RAH

Kathy:party: and Doug:drink:

AND that's NO lie:lie:
Happy Halloween to all:creepy:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Re: D &K's Opening very very very Soon!

Just wanted to let ya'll know we are getting very very very close!!!!!:clap_1: HOO RAH

Kathy:party: and Doug:drink:

AND that's NO lie:lie:
Happy Halloween to all:creepy:

Before Nov. 5th?????

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Re: D &K's Opening very very very Soon!

Before Nov. 5th?????

Nooooooo not before the 5th. The final inspection is on November 3rd. Our dishes we ordered are behind and we're waiting....I picked these out, and Doug is :bang: waiting patiently????

The signs and logo is a little slower then I thought, but my error again...I'm so picky!! :roll:

Thanks for your patience!!!:love:
Kat

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Re: D &K's

Such good news!!!! Hope you get a little rest too!!! :clap_1:

FIRST...love those outfits!!!!

Second: thanks for wishing us a little rest before we get opened....we need it desparately. But we all need to get to work cooking, waiting, greeting, pouring wine, making everyone comfortable and full!!!! :bow: :welcome:

Kat :blush: ;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
No problem Kat! Just save me some food at the end of Dec, first of Jan. I'll be back like a bad rash! I have eaten lots of yummy stuff from Beach Eats!!! :clap_1:

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
Re: D &K's

FIRST...love those outfits!!!!

Second: thanks for wishing us a little rest before we get opened....we need it desparately. But we all need to get to work cooking, waiting, greeting, pouring wine, making everyone comfortable and full!!!! :bow: :welcome:

Kat :blush: ;-)

These outfits were for real:eek: ....these two were standing on a corner in San Francisco in September....I was hanging out the window with the camera!!:rotfl: Gotta love it!!