• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

KY oyster eater

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
Louisville
Sueshore said:
KY oyster eater said:
Whew...I thought you were going to bust something there! Yes, I was a teacher and a spelling bee champ YEARS ago...but I make mistakes daily! I'll also let you in on something...I own at WC and at first I couldn't figure out how they were spelling it! Watercolor...WaterColor...WaterColors...and as someone has called it before WATERCOOLER! Of course, they don't care how you spell it when you write them a check!!!! Peace out.

I kinda figured that you had some sort of connection to ''WaterColor" and I can't say I blame you for wanting people to understand not only the correct spelling but the correct pronunciation as well. Spelling Bee Champ, Eh? See we have something in common, except I think you probably won at a way higher level than myself. I won my whole High School Spelling Bee during Senior Week. I had to beat out a couple of calculator wearin' geeks, twin geeks, Randy and Bradley Farb, by spelling Renaissance. They announced the winner, moi, the next morning on the speaker in homeroom and I never caught so much grief in all my life. I was a wrestler on the varsity team....not a speller.....anyway I had fun with it. Funny how I pegged you as a teacher. Keep up the good work, KOE :nono1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Don't worry...believe it or not I can find other things to do than correct spelling on message boards and no one needs to be stressing about that anyway!! Now, about that great pic Kurt took of the beach....

KY oyster eater

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
Louisville
And I thought it was Curt not Kurt :laughing1 Just kiddin'.....sorry......what is SoWal...what exactly does it mean.....I took it to mean south walton, but I am evidently incorrect once again. This message board is very, very informative, more than I thought :bang: :blush: :lol: