• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Moondance said:
Actually, we could get together at Gulf Trace and have a hootenanny right down on the beach. Everyone could drive down from Grayton (no vehicle permits required, except in Grayton), maybe hay rides? I'm fairly sure we wouldn't need a fire permit, and lots of kindlin', too.

Whattaya say...? ;-) :D

You know that pressure treated board produces highly toxic fumes when burned, so don't go ripping off lumber as firewood from any trash heaps falling out to Sea in GT.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Jessica- Whitney- Get on it! You have to go and represent for us at the Sowal party! I'll be at the Jersey Shore!!! :bang:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Moondance said:
WHY :?: :?: :?: :?:

Can't make it down to Sowal! :sosad: Unless I get a sponsor...Anyone want to sponsor me!? :dunno:

Smiling JOe said:
You know that pressure treated board produces highly toxic fumes when burned, so don't go ripping off lumber as firewood from any trash heaps falling out to Sea in GT.

WHAOOO!!!, Trigger, settle down now. Something gotcher hackles up??

Seriously, SoWal Labor Day bash would be too cool. ;-) Somebody pick a day (why not all three?), it will take a life unto itself, and happen without planning or forethought... Woohoo!!

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
I can't afford a plane ticket!!!

Kimmifunn said:
I can't afford a plane ticket!!!
Tough times in the publicity business, eh? OK, how you getting to the Jersey Shore? (which is nice enough by the way, I've been there often, it's just no SoWal, Senator!).

If driving, by the time you (rent a car?) make two round trips at $3/gallon and tolls (my god the tolls!), Delta or Airtran can get you out of Newark or JFK and thru ATL to SoWal for close to the same money... :idea:

As for sponsorship, I KNOW there is someone on this board that would donate a ticket or something to make sure Kimmifunn is there in person. I can't get involved in all that as I am a happily married woman! :nono1:

Won't everyone be at the GT-AU game? I've turned down multiple invitations for tailgating parties in Auburn. We'll be at Seagrove!

George Edmondson is on TV right now! Two bits! Four bits! Six bits! A dollar! All for the Gators, stand up and holler!

GATORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Last edited: