• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Please advise..what should be the proper ballon placement:scratch: ? I have blue balloons over in Watercolor...probably deflated....I will go over and destroy them before you see them and become sad!:D
You better do so, pronto, before you cause market collapse and get slapped with numerous lawsuits from agents and sellers. :whack:
:lol:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
I say bring on the helium!!!! Is is official BabyBlue and I have declared the Real Estate market is back!!! Those of you that are upset about this please move! I am only the messenger here! All agents be prepared to write many contracts this week and please, please report any leaky balloons.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
PB270009.JPG

comments???:dunno:

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
PB270009.JPG

comments???:dunno:

At first glance I would say that the balloon in the back ground is in clear violation of the new "Balloon Code." It would appear that the string is to long. In the event of rapid balloon air deflation the balloon would be on the ground posing a threat to small wild life. Bobby do you think you should give DEP a ring and get the State's opinion? :dunno: Other than that I think they look great. Full of air flowing freely just like the contracts.
:arrow:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
At first glance I would say that the balloon in the back ground is in clear violation of the new "Balloon Code." It would appear that the string is to long. In the event of rapid balloon air deflation the balloon would be on the ground posing a threat to small wild life. Bobby do you think you should give DEP a ring and get the State's opinion? :dunno: Other than that I think they look great. Full of air flowing freely just like the contracts.
:arrow:
Bobby may have to recuse himself from giving an opinion on this one. ;-)