• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

snoopy

Beach Crab
Aug 17, 2005
We would like to rent a gulf front or something with a view that is pet friendly. If anyone has information I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks

Snoopy

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
We have friends that have a one bedroom pet friendly place off Old 98 - near Pompano Joe's - if you are interested I can contact them.

snoopy

Beach Crab
Aug 17, 2005
Hi Beachlover,

I would appreciate any information that you may be able to provide.

Thanks

Snoopy

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Hi Snoopy

You can go to Travelpets.com - go to Destin FL and I think they are the only ones listed. 2830 Scenic Gulf Drive

or call Rick at 513-735-4839 - he is the owner

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Beachlover2 said:
Hi Snoopy
2830 Scenic Gulf Drive

Snoopy - A few years back we stayed in a condo at Gulfview I. Nice condo, clean pool. Good value. We had a crappy view of the parking lot though, so didn't use patio. The one Beachlover is mentioning appears to have better view. And lots of places that take pets have hefty pet charges, but this one has a reasonable pet charge.

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Rita - you are right - it is Gulfview. Rick has a real nice view of the gulf from their patio since they have a front unit.

Rick and Sue are big pet lovers - they wouldn't think of going anywhere without their various animals.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Beachlover2 said:
Rick and Sue are big pet lovers - they wouldn't think of going anywhere without their various animals.
:cool: I put their info in my file - as it is a challenge for us to find a pet friendly place for us to lay our heads on our "working" vacations.

Lois

Beach Lover
Aug 23, 2005
On the bay
Snoopy, We have a 1-bedroom beachfront in Seacrest Beach, which is pet-friendly (and we've rebuilt the beach access). If you're still looking I can put you in touch with my rental agency.

N.Voith

Beach Comber
Jul 21, 2005
We have a brand new efficiency in the Villages of South Walton. Gulf view. Right on 30A. Pet friendly. Small, but lovely. Decorator touches. Email me if you want to discuss more. nancy.voith@eds.com. Good long-term rates.