• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Spencer

Beach Lover
Mar 27, 2006
Hello everyone. I have a home for sale in Waynesville, NC. I'm hoping that you all can help me sell it.

Asking Price: $1.35M

Surrounded by breathtaking mountain views, this private 3 story mansion on approx. 10 acres has the perfect setting with waterfalls, creeks, beautiful landscaping and a large fishpond. It is located in the Highland Forest, the highest gated development east of the Rockies with an elevation of 3,500 feet, making the summers extremely comfortable.
The residence of approximately 7,633+ sq. ft. with an additional 1,000+ sq. ft. of unfinished basement encompasses four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, library, exercise room/ballet room and four decks/two patios to enjoy the Great Smoky views!

Appointments throughout this extraordinary home include a two-story atrium with Brazilian walnut flooring, a custom made retractable entertainment wall, custom iron staircase and walkway, elevator serving all three floors, and a central courtyard with Japanese gardens and Koi ponds. This unique property combines the pleasures of architectural distinctiveness with the charms of the beautiful Smoky mountain views.

Included in the beautiful gated community of Highland Forest is a 12,000 sq. ft. Lodge which includes private health club, billiard room, library, indoor heated pool, great room and kitchen and 5 luxury guest suites for those unexpected guests.

Seller is licensed real estate agent in the state of Florida.

I have a PDF flier with some pictures if anyone is interested.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I felt sure that I would get some comments.
I don't know how many SoWallers are familiar with one of the most beautiful areas in our country -- Waynesville. You should post some of the mountain views to give people a tease. ;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
It is beautiful, but way too much house for me.

Spencer

Beach Lover
Mar 27, 2006
For any of the agents on the board, a commission of $50,000 will be paid for finding a buyer.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
What a lovely home with incredible views.
We know some folks who might be possibly be interested ---
Do you have a current appraisal you could share with us?
Thanks,
2bohemians

Spencer

Beach Lover
Mar 27, 2006
Thanks 2bohemians...

I'm waiting on the appraisal to come in. Should be tommorow or the next day. I'll post when I get it.