• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

notorious63

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2006
3 BEAUTIFUL WATERFRONT LOTS FOR SALE BY OWNER

LAIRD POINT SUBDIVISION PANAMA CITY FLORIDA

DEEPWATER DOCKABLE WITH QUICK ACCESS TO THE GULF OF MEXICO

SOME OF THE HIGHEST ELEVATIONS IN THE DEVELOPMENT

THREE OF THE FINEST LOTS IN THE DEVELOPMENT, AND PRICED FOR

QUICK SALE

BEAUTIFUL CANOPY OF TREES- OAKS, BAYS AND PINES

PRICES reduced 499K TO 795K

Visit http://lairdpointproperty.com./

CALL CHUCK @ 904-645-5578 OR 904-536-5733 Or PM
FOR MORE INFO

notorious63

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2006
very nice spot

there'd be some research required on the proposed (and unproposed) future of that spot before i'd consider it though

Aquaticbiology, I have done quite a bit of research on the development and area and plan on building there. If I can be of any help please let me know. Laird Point is on a beautiful area of East Bay

notorious63

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2006
Correction to the prices on the waterfront lots in Laird Point. The prices are from $499k to $625k. Sorry....

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Aquaticbiology, I have done quite a bit of research on the development and area and plan on building there. If I can be of any help please let me know. Laird Point is on a beautiful area of East Bay

I sold a lot in Laird Point the end of 2005 and we love the area! One of the prettiest waterfront developments around. The buyers wanted quiet and remote and that is what they have!

notorious63

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2006
I sold a lot in Laird Point the end of 2005 and we love the area! One of the prettiest waterfront developments around. The buyers wanted quiet and remote and that is what they have!
Franny which lot did you sell and how did you make out? Are your buyers going to start building anytime soon?

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005

It was lot 70 and it sold for $520,000. the buyers have not begun building and may resale the lot.

Not quiet and remote enough for them? Or too quiet and remote.

:dunno:

Last edited:

notorious63

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2006
It was lot 70 and it sold for $520,000. the buyers have not begun building and may resale the lot.
Thanks Franny, I am looking forward to starting the building process and it would be nice to hear about someone else's building experience!

notorious63

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2006
The prices on the three Laird Point lots have been reduced. They are now $479k to $599k. These are lots 40, 41 and 42 in the Laird Point Subdivision. I will also cooperate with brokers...so if you know anyone interested pm me or call.

Thanks SoWal,
Chuck 904-645-5578