• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Re: Hurricane Katrina

Moondance said:
Just in case you haven't seen it, here is the mac daddy, one-stop-shop for tropical info (I got it on this board months ago):

http://www.crownweather.com/tropical.html#AL12

Is there a similar/better site? If so, please post.

I may have to go back to school to follow all of the technical stuff on that sight. Much of their info appears to be coming from NOAA.gov, so why not go directly to the source?

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood

Wow...hopes it skips over y'all. If not, just do what Auburn fans do before a new season. Hold your breath. Expect for the worst...hope for the best. And as opposed to ESPN Game Day with Kirk Herbstriet and Lee Corso, you get the Weather Channel with Dr. Steve Lyons and Mike Bettes. And commercials or time outs are like "Local on the 8's".

tropicwatch

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2005
tropicwatch.info

Live in Panama City and places west of us, all the way to Pensacola have just been beaten to death during the last year. I really can't believe what I am seeing. Another landfall by potentially Major Hurricane. Next year Texas its your turn, we need a break.

Model Tracks & Floater Image

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa

All I can say is, UNBELIEVABLE :eek:

I wake up this morning, go straight to the NHC site, then to wunderground. All the models are now in agreement in the storm making landfall right around SoWal.

Did we make a deal with the devil at some point? This area can't take another storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.