• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
For anyone wanting their house to be checked on after Katrina, please post info regarding location, community, street address, & maybe house color just in case, on this thread. I am afraid that my Message box will be filled too quickly to get everyone.

If I decide to leave, I will check on your house upon my return.

In order to help me get through the messages quickly, please post only the location info only on this thread. No need to write your thank you at this time. I know how thankful you all are anyway. Let's try this one time to keep a clean thread. Again, I will mostly focus on the area from the west end of 30-A through Seaside. If you live further east, please post anyway, as maybe there are others who can help you out on that end.

Remember that I will be able to post only when I regain power and cable.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Last edited:

SlowMovin

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
As soon as the storm is passed I will be checking on various properties from Rosemary to Blue Mountain, so I will do what I can to cover the east side. I do have obligations to people to check on some places first, but if you post something here, I'll try to get to it as time (and energy) permit.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
If SJ leaves, we'll get the hint and leave too!! However, if you live on the east end of 30A, I'll do what I can. Follow SJ's instructions about posting your info. I'll try to get photos this time. Thanks.

Rather B Paddlin

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2005
18 Buddy Street, Santa Rosa Beach, Blue with tin roof, a stone throw from Goatfeathers

34 Clarion Street, Whites Gulfview, Green with brown shingle roof, right on 30A

194 Pelican Circle, Blue with tin roof

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Last edited:

aroberts

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
28 Olivia Lane Magnolia by the Sea - brown one story\
45 unit 103 Watercolor - general info on Watercolor

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005