• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bud

Beach Lover
Jun 6, 2006
Pt. Washington
www.myspace.com
come on out saturday night for A Very WaCo Christmas at Pandora's in Grayton Beach. Show will start at 7 o'clock so put on your elf shoes and bring your friends on down for one last crazy night in WaCo before the New Year! See you there!

P.S. bring presents...

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
come on out saturday night for A Very WaCo Christmas at Pandora's in Grayton Beach. Show will start at 7 o'clock so put on your elf shoes and bring your friends on down for one last crazy night in WaCo before the New Year! See you there!

P.S. bring presents...
H_ell, I might even bring an Elf.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
See you there. SJ, are you bringing a litter of your hottie elves?:lol:
I may be late for the show because I have other obligations around the start time. I may twist an Elf's arm to come to the show, but he is not a hottie to guys like you and me. I am sure there will be some hotties at the show, so don't worry. I must disclose that I think I could get into hot water with rapunzel if I introduce you to too many ladies, so I am going to keep on the down low and just enjoy the show.
50454.jpg

Last edited:

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
I may be late for the show because I have other obligations around the start time. I may twist an Elf's arm to come to the show, but he is not a hottie to guys like you and me. I am sure there will be some hotties at the show, so don't worry. I must disclose that I think I could get into hot water with rapunzel if I introduce you to too many ladies, so I am going to keep on the down low and just enjoy the show.
50454.jpg

Why does the child bride mind Bud meeting the ladies?? Whatsup:cool:
never the mind , you were talking to skunkya..I need a nap bad!!

Last edited: