• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
our love goes out to you...anything we can do..

Well, it doesn't help the pain for IBD (that'll take forever to subside -- been there), but is anyone organizing meals? I mean, people in pain need to eat, but they don't feel like cooking or going out. Is there anyone who lives in SoWal who could organize a signup sheet for meals? I'll be there next week and could sign up.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Well, it doesn't help the pain for IBD (that'll take forever to subside -- been there), but is anyone organizing meals? I mean, people in pain need to eat, but they don't feel like cooking or going out. Is there anyone who lives in SoWal who could organize a signup sheet for meals? I'll be there next week and could sign up.

They are receiving food, and one of her sister's good freinds is doing an awesome job of keeping everything straight. A sign up sheet may be a good idea- I will pass it along tomorrow.

IBD is one incredible gal y'all- we saw her today and she is my hero.:love: Keep the good wishes coming her way.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com

Jenny and I are working closely with the family/friends to organize meals. also, they have friends who are working very hard to organize and take care of all needs. no sign up sheet needed. just do what you can.

IBD is so appreciative of her sowal support. those were her first words to me today - she was so aware and thankful for all of you. she knows your concern and she loves you all for it.

I'm in awe of IBD - she continues to be a loving mother and wife, while at the same time she is already honoring the memory of her mother and sister as she recalls stories and goes through hundreds of photos. IBD was so beautiful today when I saw her, - what an awesome woman. She is my new hero. I want to be like her when I grow up...

I can't tell you how much she hurts, but I can tell you she is wonderful in every way. Mr. IBD, what can I say about our spam man, other than the fact that he is just as wonderful as his bride. I'm honored to know them both.

Last edited:
They are receiving food, and one of her sister's good freinds is doing an awesome job of keeping everything straight. A sign up sheet may be a good idea- I will pass it along tomorrow.

IBD is one incredible gal y'all- we saw her today and she is my hero.:love: Keep the good wishes coming her way.
Okay, just let me know. I can cook up something when we get there.

Last edited:

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
:love: Rebecca you have been constantly in my thoughts today -- and it's obvious I'm not the only one. (((Hugs))) to you today.

Thanks for the updates toots and jdarg, and for doing such a great job representing all SoWallers.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
hey everyone.

oh my gosh, another way that Kurt has saved my life.
All of you, even people that I do not know personally have touched me.
OMG, the poem. Thank you Drunnkenartist and :welcome: .

Mr ibd parents came in this afternoon. I am sooooooo lucky to have such great in laws. Mr ibd's dad has always been my dad (my father passed away in 1987) and now his mom is my mom. Mr. ibd's sister, husband and my cute nephew will be here tues or wed. :clap_1:

I have no idea on where to begin on what to tell you. The media is calling and I dont know who has talked to them. The sheriffs office in Washinton county has been great :clap_1: . What a job they have ahead of them. The FAA? is still investigating and it may take several more days I believe.

Services, gosh how do you plan two???? I am still deciding on where to have my moms. My sisters will be here, not sure where though.

My sisters husband is home and LOST without her. Those of you who knew him knew how lucky he was to have her and they were so much in love. His family is here and with him.

Thanks to everyone who did WHAT THEY DID, and you know what I mean.

I am coping, I am a strong person and will get through this. I have to for little IBD.

I am a God fearing person and believe that my Saviour did this for a reason. I am good with that. It does not take away the pain but I know that is what my Creator wanted, I believe that he needed them.

Times will get rough before they get better and knowing that I have all of you guys out there make it bearable.

Thanks and I love you all, and Kurt, this is a great thing you have created here. I could NEVER repay you for what you have given me via this board.

Merry Christmas everyone. Tommorow (Sunday) we are baking Christmas cookies, watching movies and having funn!!! That is what my mother and sister would have wanted me to do.