• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Dear IBD,

You have touched me in a way that will change me forever. Your letter to us made me feel like I was sitting with you. I sit here with tears that are a mixture of grief, awe and hope. I know many of us have been thinking "how in the world would someone get through this". Now I know. With a great spirit and an unwavering faith. You are so blessed and I am blessed to know you.

S

P.S. Tell my little friend, little ibd, that Miss Kitty is coming to town and can't wait to see her! :love:

sunsetdunes

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
For such a small community, Inlet Beach seems to have more than its share of sad events. A couple of years ago our neighbor who owned the house two doors down from us was killed in a car accident.

I am sure that everyone who lives or owns in Inlet Beach, as we do, shares sadness at your loss. No words can make things better, but just know that we are thinking of you and hoping that you find the strength to cope with this personal tragedy.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
IBD, thank you for the update. Enjoy baking cookies and spending time with those who love you dearly. When I read your post,my eyes filled with tears. You will survive this and treasure all the good memories you have. I will still lift you in prayer each time I think of you the next few weeks. BLessings on your day!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Dear IBD,

You have touched me in a way that will change me forever. Your letter to us made me feel like I was sitting with you. I sit here with tears that are a mixture of grief, awe and hope. I know many of us have been thinking "how in the world would someone get through this". Now I know. With a great spirit and an unwavering faith. You are so blessed and I am blessed to know you.

S

P.S. Tell my little friend, little ibd, that Miss Kitty is coming to town and can't wait to see her! :love:

Her reply has teared me up also, especially the words about her sister's husband being all lost without her, and how much in love they were, and god needing her mother and sister. How strong she is. IBD, I am thinking about you. Take care.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Jenny and I are working closely with the family/friends to organize meals. also, they have friends who are working very hard to organize and take care of all needs. no sign up sheet needed. just do what you can.

IBD is so appreciative of her sowal support. those were her first words to me today - she was so aware and thankful for all of you. she knows your concern and she loves you all for it.

I'm in awe of IBD - she continues to be a loving mother and wife, while at the same time she is already honoring the memory of her mother and sister as she recalls stories and goes through hundreds of photos. IBD was so beautiful today when I saw her, - what an awesome woman. She is my new hero. I want to be like her when I grow up...

I can't tell you how much she hurts, but I can tell you she is wonderful in every way. Mr. IBD, what can I say about our spam man, other than the fact that he is just as wonderful as his bride. I'm honored to know them both.
:love: :love: :love: Thank you Tootsie and Jenny for being our SoWal ambassadors!!!
Dear IBD,

I feel the same way Miss K!!! beautifully said! :love: :love:
IBD, thank you for the update. Enjoy baking cookies and spending time with those who love you dearly. When I read your post,my eyes filled with tears. You will survive this and treasure all the good memories you have. I will still lift you in prayer each time I think of you the next few weeks. BLessings on your day!
Ditto

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Local musician, Jimmi Wz (James Wisniewski), once wrote the following words, which I have to share with you.

"This is an amazing world that we live in. So intimate and delicate.... the infinite depth of our reality... a truly personal experience for each of us as individuals, and as much as we would love to share with others...even a nudge or a wink to acknowledge... the "I can't believe How fabulous" this life is. We all have these moments that are just for us and no one else...all the while knowing this, it is sad and beautiful at the same time...."

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Oh IBD...you are a true inspiration. I'm so glad I got on the board and read your touching post. It made me know that even though, like you said, it's gonna get harder before it gets easier, that you will be ok. I have been so worried about you--and now I see that your faith will carry you through this most difficult time. You continue to be in my thoughts and thank you for keeping us updated. It's so hard when we're so far away and can't be there to lend a shoulder. :love:
I hope you do get to have some funn--and give Little IBD a hug for me.