• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Hello all, I think the lack of sleep is now catching up to me. ((((I know Skunky I need a good 8 hours. )))))):D
Today we finalized the Celebration of Deb and Mom's life that is Thursday night and I also got all the arrangements done for moms memorial service Sat.
My cousin, Dana, did a great interview with channel 13 about my sisters life. It MAY be on at 10:00 and I am guessing it will be on their website.
I was told the investigation was over today and hopfully soon I can get some sort of closure on that part.
I received some wonderful cards today, Thanks again.....:love: :love: :love:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Thanks for the update, IBD. I was lucky enough to meet your mom in October. I remember telling her the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She was a hoot and a half!

I am sending you another hug...:love: Stay strong sweet IBD.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Dana's interview is on the WMMB Channel 13 website- you are right, IBD, it is a nice interview.

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
i just watched the interview, it was a very nice one. mr audie said tonight to be sure to let the ibd's know he is thinking of them. he was so taken with you guys when we met back in may, he feels just awful. keep your head up ibd, you have a lot of support behind you girl !

Destiny

Beach Lover
Dec 29, 2005
West Central Georgia
What a wonderful community to live in. I have been off the board for a while with my mom. I was saddened to read of the tragic news in the community. It is so wonderful to read about the celebration of their lives. God takes us home when he is ready. We are to be thankful for the time he gives us on earth to share the love with our families and friends.

IBD, my heart goes out to you and the other families. Your loving words on the board are t tribute to your mother for giving you the strength to go forward and to recognize little IBDs needs of her mother. GOD BLESS you and your family in the coming days and weeks. His love will be there for you. When you look into the sky at night, the bright stars are your loved ones shining down upon you.

"Look Within Yourself To Find Peace"

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
I was off the board too until this morning when I read the news. I was really in shock and disbelief! There are no words except to say I'm so sorry for what you are going through, I care and will be praying for you and the whole family. God Bless.

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
haven't stopped here...:love: