• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
P8280038.JPG

Seaside Dining Pavilion

For anyone who is a registered member, you can access more photos in my album.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Thanks SJ...it is SOOOO much better to see what's going on rather than imagining. Did the rain/sand sting?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sueshore said:
Thanks SJ...it is SOOOO much better to see what's going on rather than imagining. Did the rain/sand sting?
The rain is not stinging, just trying to muck with my cameras. The sand not only mucks with my cameras, but also stings and fills my eyes and ears.

Remember, these photos are about as bad as it gets right now. Time will tell how the beaches and Gulf-front homes will fair. So far, those homes are suprisingly fairing well. We may have higher beaches due to all the imported sand. If not, the sand bars will probably be more noticeable when all clears.

Suncat

Beach Fanatic
Jun 12, 2005
Tennessee
Thanks SO much for the pictures! As for the one with the full cat food bowl.....Do you know if someone does get in or look out for the cats at Seaside at times like this? Can you let us know if you see them after this is over? (Especially Jake, the gray one at Bud and Alleys.)

aroberts

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
Thanks for the pics.

We'll be down Friday to see what needs to be re built this round.

Appreciate your updates as this is the only link we have to our properties now.

WhiskeyRiver

Beach Lover
Aug 29, 2005
Bartlett, TN
Thanks so much for the pictures. My family & I are frequent visitors to the Seagrove Beach area and are supposed to be down in two weeks for our vacation. We are so concerned for all of ya'll living in the area. God speed and thanks for keeping us updated!! :bow:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
sarahj said:
Thanks Joe, was thinking about pets in New Orleans. Full pet bowls in Sowal makes me happy. :clap_1:

So precious and so true!!!!