• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Re: Builder ready to dump home at cost

I'm sure the builder purchased the lot for more that $195 and I believe Josh mentioned the builder would sell for what he had in the home. Times are a little tough right now and getting better but let's give the guy a break, he's working here folks, just my opinion.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area

I'm sure the builder purchased the lot for more that $195 and I believe Josh mentioned the builder would sell for what he had in the home. Times are a little tough right now and getting better but let's give the guy a break, he's working here folks, just my opinion.
My sentiments exactly! :clap_1::clap_1:

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
FYI:

The last sale in Cypress Breeze

3,625 sq ft

sale price $743,000

closing 9-11-06

$204 sq ft

All the bells and whistels...............

Good Luck

Unplugged

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2005

That's right Franny! :clap_1:

Josh, I may contact you to have a closer look.

WhiskeyRiver

Beach Lover
Aug 29, 2005
Bartlett, TN
Lovely house! Wish the better half and I could afford it and get out of Memphis! :bang:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

That's right. I'll repeat. In threads about specific properties for sale we are trying to help people out. If there's an obvious problem with a post about a property and you feel the need to call someone out that's one thing. But personal opinions about a specific property or neighborhood are best left unsaid.

JoshMclean

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Wow, thanks guys. Glad to see some more postive minded people around here. I haven't seen too many since I joined the board. I'm just trying to do my job. I'm also willing to add as much free advice to this board as possible. To Joho I believe it was. Good information on 33 Cherry Laurel. I sold that home in August of 2006. It is built by the same builder as 29 Basswood, which is my father. It is not in the same league as Basswood though. I have seen the numbers on building costs on both homes. We sold Cherry Laurel for $743,000 and it received an appraisal at $950,000 at that time. This home has an appraisal that is a month old at $1,080,000. Once again, thank you for your support guys.

JoshMclean

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
I have to post a pic of the beautiful Cypress Breeze pool just for Mermaid! This pool is around 14,000 square foot with 11 waterfalls. I believe it holds around 500,000 gallons of water and cost $4,000,000 to build.
attachment.php

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I have said before the pool was open that kids will never want to go to the beach after playing in the pool. After being under construction for 2.5 years, maybe we will get a chance to see some kids playing in the pool this spring, rather than the guys were were building it.

Last edited: