• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SugarSand

Beach Crab
Jan 18, 2007
Those communities are all great, but isn't the question really "where" within them? A house in the far corner of Watercolor may not even have near the same qualities as one that has quick access to the beachclub, Seaside restaurants and a pool or two. What I would love to know as a non-local is the "skinny" on spots in these communities.

Does anyone have a view on Cypress Dunes?

Lastly, it seems there are some magic spots along 30A where the savy buyer gets a house, close to the beach, his or her own private pool and close walking access to a great community without the association fee. I am thinking that Water's Edge is one of those spots, as well as Long Vue drive.........am I right?
:chill:[/quote

Does anyone have a thought on this??
:chill:

hi n dry

Beach Lover
Sep 12, 2005

Does anyone have a view on Cypress Dunes?

Lastly, it seems there are some magic spots along 30A where the savy buyer gets a house, close to the beach, his or her own private pool and close walking access to a great community without the association fee...

Cyprus Dunes has a spectacular view of the sand dunes and Gulf. But as far as I know they do not have a beach access anywhere in walking distance. It is also my understanding that association fees are high and building costs expensive.

There are some lots along 30 A in Seagrove Beach area from Seaside to Eastern Lake that that meet your description.

Just drive down side streets like San Juan and Greenwood and you will find some hidden bargains. There are some lots that are large enough for your own pool and carriage house and still have room for vegetation.

Smiling Joe is a realtor and would have more info for you.

If you would like more specific info about the areas I mentioned feel free to PM me.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Cyprus Dunes has a spectacular view of the sand dunes and Gulf. But as far as I know they do not have a beach access anywhere in walking distance. It is also my understanding that association fees are high and building costs expensive.

There are some lots along 30 A in Seagrove Beach area from Seaside to Eastern Lake that that meet your description.

Just drive down side streets like San Juan and Greenwood and you will find some hidden bargains. There are some lots that are large enough for your own pool and carriage house and still have room for vegetation.
Smiling Joe is a realtor and would have more info for you.

If you would like more specific info about the areas I mentioned feel free to PM me.

Yes -- there are some excellent deals, larger lots (platted in the 50s and 60s I think, most around 50x135) and excellent public accesses nearby. We have a lot in the area and are happy to pay no insurance and no association fees while we take our sweet time trying to decide what to do with it. Most of the lots are zoned single family home only in at leat our pocket of Seagrove, another plus.

If I were a serious, end-user type buyer right now I would have so much funn looking. :clap_1:

egrp

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2005
It surprises me how little love Rosemary is given here...for me its the best, with seaside running a close 2nd. watercolor good for kids, alys....jurys still out!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
It surprises me how little love Rosemary is given here...for me its the best, with seaside running a close 2nd. watercolor good for kids, alys....jurys still out!!

:clap_1: ...you just showed the love for RB! I admire alot about RB, but personally find it too cramped. Kitties need to room to roam. :D