• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
With all of these compliments on the restaurant, why hasn't any ever talked about it on SoWal.com? I feel like I am missing something.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
With all of these compliments on the restaurant, why hasn't any ever talked about it on SoWal.com? I feel like I am missing something.

It has always been under the radar. It is quiet and unassuming. Not too long ago it was at the end of the earth way out in Inlet Beach. :lol:
Plus, it had the misfortune of low ceilings, no views, and no sound of the gulf, just cars whizzing by on 98.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com

we have talked about it on the board Smiling Josephina! I've responded at least once to questions about it. I've also recommended it to mango months ago when she was looking for a nice place for an anniversary dinner.

we haven't been in a few years though. but we've enjoyed it in the past. great little cozy place to celebrate with your significant other, or with a small group of friends.

babyjosie98

Beach Comber
Jan 19, 2007
St.Louis Mo (Dittmer)
Thanks for the info! We have probably a group of no more than 20 that will be attending and that includes kids.:D

My guy and I are getting Re-married!! For good this time and we want nothing fancy!! Just a nice fun place to go have dinner and celebrate with family and friends after the weddding.

We are looking for something close to the beach house we rented. We are not worried about the view since we will be married around sunset and by the time we get to the restaurant it will be dark anyway.

Any other ideas are welcome.

I checked out the Santa Rosa beach club for a pre wedding lunch! It looks very nice and the views look awesome???

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Thanks for the info! We have probably a group of no more than 20 that will be attending and that includes kids.:D

My guy and I are getting Re-married!! For good this time and we want nothing fancy!! Just a nice fun place to go have dinner and celebrate with family and friends after the weddding.

We are looking for something close to the beach house we rented. We are not worried about the view since we will be married around sunset and by the time we get to the restaurant it will be dark anyway.

Any other ideas are welcome.

I checked out the Santa Rosa beach club for a pre wedding lunch! It looks very nice and the views look awesome???

Congratulations on the remarriage. I think that is great. Hope you have a great wedding and dinner afterwards.

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
The Terrace Restaurant in Inlet Beach has been running a Tues thru Saturday dinner special from 5:30 to 6:30. The price is $14.95 with a dinner salad. Some of the entrees are as follows : Grilled lamb chops, sauteed chicken piccata, grilled pork tenderloin, fried or sauteed fish of the evening, baked oysters, or fried shrimp or oysters. The food is outstanding at this restaurant. The place could use a refurbishing but who cares about ambience when the food and value is this good. It is the perfect place for an early dinner on the way to the new cinema at Pier Park. The regular menu is pretty reasonably priced also. I have had their homemade coconut cake for dessert which was outrageously good. Ths is a hidden jewel that no one talks about.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I personally enjoy the "tree of many fruits", it's in the back dining room with the old IHOP booths.