• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ecopal

Beach Fanatic
Apr 26, 2005
Dr. Bawa has his own practice now-he is no longer with George Roll PA at the Seagrove Beach Medical Clinic.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Oh no! :shock: Where is he now? I'm sure that his website will indicate this, huh?

ecopal said:
Dr. Bawa has his own practice now-he is no longer with George Roll PA at the Seagrove Beach Medical Clinic.

drbawa

Beach Lover
Sep 21, 2005
The phone numbers listed above are incorrect. Please note the correct number:

Dr Bawa's Clinic
850 534 4170

flyforfun

Beach Fanatic
Oct 20, 2006
Birmingham, Al
In some respect, the stock market is similar to real estate in the way of investments, and your behavior. Some people look like walking heart attacks, worrying on an hourly basis about what their investment is doing at that snapshot in time. These people do not rest well at night. When making an investment, no matter stocks or real estate, remember that it is important to be able to sleep at night with your investment. I studied the stock martket closely for several years, and learned that the emotional buy and sell is where you can get burned. I believe the same to be true if you are buying real estate for an investment. Sure, people often buy a beach home based on their emotions and I think that is fine. It is your body's way of telling you to act. However, these people see their beach home as a lifestyle choice first. Investment is secondary. For those of you who invest on emotion, I encourage you to think twice. If you need to know the market value of your home on a daily or weekly basis, you are missing out on life.

It sounds like Mermaid has learned a great thing in life. :lol:

I ditto what Joe has to say! :clap_1: Still, with stocks, you never know who is cooking the books, and unfortunately small traders don't have a chance without inside information. There is not enough oversight and accountability for me to ever feel secure owning stock. Until they start giving crooked CEO's the electric chair or life without parole, the stock market is always just one investigation or a terrorist attack away from a crash. I will take my risk in beach property any day, especially the white stuff!

flyforfun

Beach Fanatic
Oct 20, 2006
Birmingham, Al
Believe it or not, there are people who prefer the rolling green hills of Kentucky, mountains of Colorado, deserts of Arizona, lakes of Minnesota, mesas of New Mexico or city lights of New York to some hot, sticky, dog-fly-biting, hurricane sucking beach (their words, not mine). And not all of them would swap their current locale for retirement in a cement condo crowded along the concrete canyon/parking lot that is Destin or PCB (contrary to what developers are touting in their slick pre-construction brochures and rah-rah parties).
quote]

Shelly, I think you call those folks.....vacationers! And I thank God for them, cause they are keep my rentals booked! :) Keep dumping your savings in your bank CD, eventually you may have enough to vacation in Panama City :rotfl: