• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

edroedrog

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2006
what the heck does that mean? havoc?? where are you coming from?

So,
1. what exactly are you trying to acomplish here?

JR-You are like a gnat or a bad rash you just will not go away. You are getting on my nerves. Go play volleyball on the newly zoned commercial propery with your VILLAGE supporters. This is not a beach access thread that is designed to get all of BMBCA involved with local gov. That is a joke right?

Havoc? Do you believe for a moment that that Beach Access thread did not create issues for the VILLAGE? While it was short term it did at least get them to get proper Walton county elected official approval. LOL That is a joke too?

Again, All of these things are suppose to be approved before you get started with your development. Once again it is an example of saying one thing and doing another. I said it before and I will say it again. "GET IT IN WRITING." What do they think we have amnesia?

JR-I am not going to get started on the VILLAGE. However, I think it is time for someone in the community (Elected Officials) to make them play by the rules..What ever that is these days..

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
However, I think it is time for someone in the community (Elected Officials) to make them play by the rules..What ever that is these days..

As always in SOWAL it's the "Golden Rule"....he who has the gold, makes the rules.

edroedrog

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2006
Please don't think that Redfish Village is the only one who gets to break the rules without penalty.
P1310007sm.jpg

Oops, sorry, I just needed a calming distraction:roll: . I have posted a couple of more from yesterday in the photo section.:D

I hate that too SJ. Is it the big trucks racing to 260 Blue Mountain Road?

I know it is not just the VILLAGE but why want the local elected officials do anything about it?

Like your photos SJ. They are very calming. I need to look at them before I respond to JR next time.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
JR-You are like a gnat or a bad rash you just will not go away. You are getting on my nerves. Go play volleyball on the newly zoned commercial propery with your VILLAGE supporters. This is not a beach access thread that is designed to get all of BMBCA involved with local gov. That is a joke right?

getting on your nerves? that's rich. try reading your past posts:funn: they're better than the funny papers. where's the volleyball court? where is the thread designed to get BMBSS involved with govt? your attempts at clear, concise writing are quite humorous.

Havoc? Do you believe for a moment that that Beach Access thread did not create issues for the VILLAGE? While it was short term it did at least get them to get proper Walton county elected official approval. LOL That is a joke too?

thanks to you? issues, maybe. havoc? the only havoc i encountered was trying to make sense of your posts.

JR-I am not going to get started on the VILLAGE.

too late.

However, I think it is time for someone in the community (Elected Officials) to make them play by the rules..What ever that is these days..

i agree.

are you afraid to answer the questions i've posted? why?

So,
1. what exactly are you trying to acomplish here?
2. do you own property on Blue Mountain Road?
3. do you own property in Blue Mountain Beach?
3. are you a former employee of RFV?
4. do you hold a current reservation in RFV?

pretty simple, yes or no answers will suffice.

thanks in advance for your direct response.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Date: 2007/02/01 Thu AM 11:25:36 EST

Subject: ALERT! / Proposed Changes At Redfish Village Located At The Intersection of 30-A and Highway 83 May Impact You

BMBCA Members and Friends,

Thanks to those of you who wrote or called the planning department or your commissioner.

We want to let you know we received a telephone call this morning from the planning department telling us the Redfish Village request for changes or an amendment to their Development Order, which would have allowed open air theater, an additional pool and a board walk and dock on Big Redfish Lake, has been denied! This is great news.

We were also told the county is moving ahead to insure a good restoration plan is implemented by the developers.

We applaud the these actions on the part of Pat Blackshear and any other county officials contributed to this action.

Richard Fowlkes, President
Blue Mountain Beach Community Association

"Dedicated to the preservation of our residential community - its natural beauty and its quality of life through education, communication, and cooperation"

Kevin Thompson

Beach Lover
Dec 23, 2006
Surprised to see EDROEDROG here? Not a chance. So EVERYBODY knows from the beach access thread Edroedrog is a contract holder at Redfish, doesn't live in Walton County, doesn't own property here and is desperately trying to smear the developer and find a reason to get out of his contract. I had a stake in the beach access but don't have one in this thread. But everybody should know that Edroe will stop at nothing to LIE on this thread and try to smear people that I like. I will now monitor his actions here as I did on the beach access board. His lies are soon to catch up with him.

Last edited: