• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
Thanks SJ........................GREAT job! :cool:

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
See name change thead started by one member of our comedy team. You remember the guy who was going to wear a thong while selling beer out of some fancy cart which he built. I think it was LandLocked.:laughing1

Well this new avatar did start with Landlocked. He's the one who wanted a new name!! :rofl: Hey Landlocked, please just keep your name... I like it just the way it is... NOW... can I see a new frog pic please...... luv ya SJ
:laughing1

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis
:clap_1: Great pics SJ, thanks!

But in all the ferry tales I've ever read, NEVER did I imagine THAT when the princess kissed the frog!

OhioBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
MidWest OH
Smiling JOe said:
See name change thead started by one member of our comedy team. You remember the guy who was going to wear a thong while selling beer out of some fancy cart which he built. I think it was LandLocked.:laughing1
I think the only thing missing is some text on the back of that thing - something like "The Buck stops here...". :rotfl: :rotfl:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
seagrovelover said:
BRING BACK THE FROGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I think my avatar is stuck. Maybe Kurt blocked my access to it.

Ha, ha. Just kidding.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
I think my avatar is stuck. Maybe Kurt blocked my access to it.

Ha, ha. Just kidding.

Okay now....this is not helping my therapy. Frogs are one thing, but now I am getting scared to DEATH by this man and his brother in black. Have you noticed his stance....ohhhhh it is all so wrong!!!!!