• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
;-)

http://www.sowal.com/photos-083105.html

050831-grayton-099.jpg

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:
As I was code blue on food when I looked out the window, I knew I was going to regret not beaching it this evening. I was right. Awesome photos Kurt!:clap_1:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Smiling JOe said:
:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:
As I was code blue on food when I looked out the window, I knew I was going to regret not beaching it this evening. I was right. Awesome photos Kurt!:clap_1:

Thanks - you were there in spirit. :rotfl:

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Now that I looked at the rest of the pictures....WOW! All are spectacular but the one with the little girl and her reflection is just gorgeous! :clap_1:

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Very cool. The little girl enjoying and staring at the sand/shells/water in her hands is priceless.

My wife, me and the 3 boyz will be doing that this weekend starting on Friday when we come down for the Laborday holiday. Can't wait. After much discussion on should we stay or should we go....we have decided to come on down. We decided that if we run out of gas or can't get any to drive back that we would rather be stranded in SoWal than anywhere else in the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:

Maybe we will see some of you there.

:cool: :cool: