• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Just to fuel the fire...

"Panama City, FL, topped Business 2.0's list of the top 10 markets that will be great for real-estate investments 'for those who have the patience to buy and hold." (from the Wall Street Journal this week)

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Just to fuel the fire...

"Panama City, FL, topped Business 2.0's list of the top 10 markets that will be great for real-estate investments 'for those who have the patience to buy and hold." (from the Wall Street Journal this week)

forgetsm.gif

They apparently forgot to include the caveat that appeared at the bottom of the original Business 2.0 article about Panama City, FL:

"CAUTION: Local politicians, notoriously cozy with builders, have green-lighted several master-plan communities for future development. If supply gets out of hand, prices will stall."

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
forgetsm.gif

They apparently forgot to include the caveat that appeared at the bottom of the original Business 2.0 article about Panama City, FL:

"CAUTION: Local politicians, notoriously cozy with builders, have green-lighted several master-plan communities for future development. If supply gets out of hand, prices will stall."

The article does state:

'for those who have the patience to buy and hold'

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I think it actually said that! Correct me if I am wrong.

Certainly, glad to help.

The article referenced in the opening thread was a little piece of confection appearing in the WSJ HERE

The tread article doesn't include the "Cautionary" note that was included in the Business 2.0 original article that appeared HERE

Last edited:

00seer00

Beach Lover
Oct 12, 2006
PCB
Better to grow old and Die living a dream with faith and hope than grow old and Die living in fear, pessimism and negativity