• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Better to grow old and Die living a dream with faith and hope than grow old and Die living in fear, pessimism and negativity

Gem of the day. :clap_1:

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Better to grow old and Die living a dream with faith and hope than grow old and Die living in fear, pessimism and negativity

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: Amen!!! Can I use this as my new sig line?

sberry123

Beach Comber
Mar 5, 2006
forgetsm.gif

They apparently forgot to include the caveat that appeared at the bottom of the original Business 2.0 article about Panama City, FL:

"CAUTION: Local politicians, notoriously cozy with builders, have green-lighted several master-plan communities for future development. If supply gets out of hand, prices will stall."

Why not buy in Panama City Beach to enjoy? Why does purchasing in PCB need to be in the mind frame of "investing?." My opinion is find a place you enjoy using as a primary home, secondary home or rental property which you can use when not rented for your enjoyment. When you decide to sell, whenever, if it goes up in value that is just frosting on the cake.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Why not buy in Panama City Beach to enjoy? Why does purchasing in PCB need to be in the mind frame of "investing?." My opinion is find a place you enjoy using as a primary home, secondary home or rental property which you can use when not rented for your enjoyment. When you decide to sell, whenever, if it goes up in value that is just frosting on the cake.

Exactly...that is what RE is supposed to be about. Day-trading in RE is now over--time to assess the damage.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com

Well put and I think we all have been on that page for a year now. I love this new market and would love to never bring up 2004-2005 again. The market is here. Learn it and you will prosper in it. I also love OOseerOO's quote. I am also going to use it! Quote of the year!:clap_1:

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well

Agreed... And enjoy the place(s) with family and friends while alive and then pass the place(s) to the kids when we grow old and die, leaving them a little piece of paradise full of their lifelong memories. That's one of the dreams I live -- so far, so good....:love: And for that dream I have plenty and plenty of patience... No hurry at all!