• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Yes - The Walton Undercurrent is gone to New Orleans but 30-Gay is often under, or rather getting to the bottom...

...not to be confused with on top of things or underwear...

He is getting a little attention and may be wanting his own website soon. :evil:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Yes - The Walton Undercurrent is gone to New Orleans but 30-Gay is often under, or rather getting to the bottom...

He is getting a little attention and may be wanting his own website soon. :evil:

For real?!? I think whateve 30-gAy wants, 30-gAy should get! :clap_1:

OMG- I just thought of something- the advertising would be VERY interesting, huh?

Last edited:

30gAy

Beach Fanatic
Jul 4, 2006
The greater SoWal metro area
[/b]

I like your attitude missy??..

?..but be careful what you wish for.

And remember: Never shake the hand that gropes you??

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Where ever you go I'm going with you!

You light up my life :rotfl:

rickybubbles

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2007
Hardtime, Mississippi
What the Defunkiak is a 'Walton Undercurrent'? Was that the gay bar that the guy who sold us our mortgage went to? I guess all the gays, they all have to go to the 331 bar now (they do call it 'the BLUE bar', right?)

Harry_and_the_Hendersons.jpg

'SMALL WONDER' was the BEST TV SHOW, EVER.

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com

As well he should. I'd sign up for it! FAB-U-LUSS!:D
[/b]

OMG- I just thought of something- the advertising would be VERY interesting, huh?

hmmmm:scratch: I'd advertise on it.

What the Defunkiak is a 'Walton Undercurrent'? Was that the gay bar that the guy who sold us our mortgage went to? I guess all the gays, they all have to go to the 331 bar now (they do call it 'the BLUE bar', right?)
quote]
WTF are you talking about? "The Walton Undercurrent" was a website, just like this but different. In fact, when BB and Bobby J were telling me about SOWAL, I thought they were talking about the Undercurrent. I've even been 'accused' of running it -but it wasn't me. I knew who had it for awhile, but she, who portrayed herself as a he, has fallen off my radar.

However 30-gAy's Rants and Raves heavily remind me of the original Walton Undercurrent.

Last edited: