• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

fisher

Beach Fanatic
Sep 19, 2005
Looks like Doodle has put a boatload of beach front property up for sale in Seagrove. I counted at least 7 lots with Harris family and friends signs up for sale.

Looks to me like he has at least $10 million invested in these properties excluding the significant carrying costs associated with the investments which easily exceeds a couple of million. It will be interesting to see if he can come close to recouping his investment in a very soft market.

Last edited:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Looks like Doodle has put a boatload of beach front property up for sale in Seagrove. I counted at least 7 lots with Harris family and friends signs up for sale.

Looks to me like he has at least $10 million invested in these properties excluding the significant carrying costs associated with the investments which easily exceeds a couple of million. It will be interesting to see if he can come close to recouping his investment in a very soft market.

My bet is Doodle will be ok...

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach

Gulf Front always comes back first in a soft costal market.