• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

notorious63

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2006
BTW,
I have never been to your lots. They look incredible! When would be a good time to come over and check them out? You also have better fishing over there:clap_1:

You can get real close to the water right now for $379,000 and less. I sold a lot last week in Cassine Gardens for $190,000! This is just north of 30A in a planned neighborhood. I do not see these kinda prices lasting long. They go under contract real quick. Even with a so called "down" market the low price stuff gets grabbed up real fast. There are alot of really good deals out here. Once we start coming into warmer weather and have more people here (spring) we will see less of these rock bottom type deals.

Bobby I would love to show you the lots. I plan on being in the area from about March 3 to march 9. I guess the questions I asked were not worded very well. I was really trying to get an idea of what comparable lots in Sowal were selling for. Meaning a Bayfront lot on Deepwater. How far, by boat, are the comps from the Gulf, how deep is the water, and are there any comparable subdivisions in Sowal. Sorry for the confusion.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Bobby I would love to show you the lots. I plan on being in the area from about March 3 to march 9. I guess the questions I asked were not worded very well. I was really trying to get an idea of what comparable lots in Sowal were selling for. Meaning a Bayfront lot on Deepwater. How far, by boat, are the comps from the Gulf, how deep is the water, and are there any comparable subdivisions in Sowal. Sorry for the confusion.

Without seeing your lots it is hard to compare but at a random glance any similiar lot we would have here would be around $800,000! But I am not sure how far out you are. I look forward to meeting you.

Last edited:

notorious63

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2006
Without seeing your lots it is hard to compare but at a random glance any similiar lot we would have here would be around $800,000! But I am not sure how far out you are. I look forward to meeting you.

Bobby the lots are directly north of Tyndall. The distance by water from the lots to the Gulf is roughly 13mi. I will call you before I head that way if you want to look at the lots.

Any body else have any ideas????