• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Goates

Beach Comber
Apr 18, 2006
Hi all. I am looking for a weekly rental of a small house or a condo with 1 or 2 BR (NOT efficiency) in Seacrest, High Pointe, Village of South Walton, Sunset, or nearby. Any week BUT the last week of June. A couple with 2 kids (age 2 and 5). Up to $1,000. Do I have a chance of finding something like that?

Thanks much!

Last edited:

lindatat

quirty
Jul 14, 2005
Too far from the beach (Chicago 'Burbs)
Hi all. I am looking for a weekly rental of a small house or a condo with 1 or 2 BR (NOT efficiency) in Seacrest, High Pointe, Village of South Walton, Sunset, or nearby. Any week BUT the last week of June. A couple with 2 kids (age 2 and 5). Up to $1,000. Do I have a chance of finding something like that?

Thanks much!

When you say any week but last week of June, do you mean the other weeks of June? Or other summer weeks? Please clarify. I think in the summer peak, your budget might come up short. But if you can wait til say, mid August, I can help you with some suggestions - starting with Cottages of Camp Creek.

Sunny Daze

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Southern KY
I would highly recommend looking on private owner sites, rather than agency. Private owners may not have their particular spot open, but they may know many other people who have an opening! www.vrbo.co. Start there for now.

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
:welcome: We have a nice, spacious, clean affordable 2 BR townhouse for rent in your price range with all tax and cleaning fee. Check our place out at www.a1vacations.com/217515 . Fantastic location. I'm running a great deal now too for early bookers, right at $150 off total! We do not have a pool but the most awesome beach is only 200 steps away. ;-) Currently you can have your choice of weeks.

Last edited: