• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WhiskeyRiver

Beach Lover
Aug 29, 2005
Bartlett, TN
I am sure I misssed this thread somewhere. However, family and I just returned from SGB where we dined at the Seagrove Market and were very dismayed to learn that they will be moving and that some sort of hotel is supposed to go in there? :bang: What up with that? I am assuming that is why all those homes and lots (i.e., Harris) are up for sale? Can anyone (locals) elaborate further on the situation? Thanks.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I ate there today. There appears to be the beginnings of an addition to the outside seating area. It doesn't appear that the new condotel or ho-condo or whatever it is will be going up any time soon.

Great BLT, BTW.

WhiskeyRiver

Beach Lover
Aug 29, 2005
Bartlett, TN
Thanks to all that replied. I read the threads that SJ sent along. Situation is really sad. Girl in SGM told us they would be moving the WaterColor Crossing (where Publix and fire station are?) but was not sure if/when it would happen. So sad! :sosad:

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
I ate there today. There appears to be the beginnings of an addition to the outside seating area. It doesn't appear that the new condotel or ho-condo or whatever it is will be going up any time soon.

Great BLT, BTW.

I saw the same. The motel is on hold so the they are expanding the outdoor dinning area. :clap_1: