• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
I just saw a menu for the little place on west end of 30A called Heart and Soul. They specialize in healthy food for breakfast and lunch. Also deliver!!!
Free range chicken salads and wraps, organic coffee for in the morning with your breakfast. Quite a few items to choose from. They also have healthy bag lunches for the children. I'm certainly going to check them out and looking forward to it.
Oh yes..........fish wraps too ;-) good stuff!

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
They are located where Isle of View had an office. I'm told they have renovated the building and offer seating. Apparently it's decorated very tasteful.

TN2FLA

Beach Lover
Jan 12, 2006
Dune Allen
i drive by this so-called establishment almost every day and have never seen it open...i thought it was just catering???anyone???

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
I heard a good review from a friend...i'm still not sure where it is:dunno:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
They are located where Isle of View had an office. I'm told they have renovated the building and offer seating. Apparently it's decorated very tasteful.

thanks...

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
Well by golly, someone get a hold of them and have them get hold of Kurt. I'm all about some healthy food. Is that the same location that used to be a BBQ place about 15 years ago or so? THAT was some good eatin'!

K

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Well by golly, someone get a hold of them and have them get hold of Kurt. I'm all about some healthy food. Is that the same location that used to be a BBQ place about 15 years ago or so? THAT was some good eatin'!

K

No, it's just up from the Vets office on the same side.
Little white place with front porch
Like I said they have a very impressive menu
Give them a chance.....................;-)