• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

windrift

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2007
Eastern Canada
I've been told there's a mold problem. Can anyone tell me who owns the concrete home or does one say compound?:eek: :eek:
Makes me feel like I'm not from this planet or else maybe it's not on the correct one itself.:roll:

Do you know why it was built that way? Do they not like people or something:dunno: to surround yourself in concrete at the beach:dunno:

reece

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
found it! thanks! - cool house - really stands out down there doesn't it
reece

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
found it! thanks! - cool house - really stands out down there doesn't it
reece

It's really something. I can understand why people don't like it on "quaint" Scenic 30A. But taken on it's own it's a real piece of work. I hope that I get to tour it one day or even photograph it.

I suspect as time goes by it will become part of the area and people will accept it.

skippertoo

Beach Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
Atlanta (Midtown)
It's really something. I can understand why people don't like it on "quaint" Scenic 30A. But taken on it's own it's a real piece of work. I hope that I get to tour it one day or even photograph it.

I also love the house and hope you get to video it too so we can all see it.

windrift

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2007
Eastern Canada
Tell me something about the house please. Who owns it? How many years did it take to build it? Any more info would be appreciated. I was told in a private message to search Hilton House on this forum but either didn't know how to do it or the answers I'm looking for weren't there.

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
Tell me something about the house please. Who owns it? How many years did it take to build it? Any more info would be appreciated. I was told in a private message to search Hilton House on this forum but either didn't know how to do it or the answers I'm looking for weren't there.

Windrift -

Go to the second blue bar at the top of this page - you'll see Photo Gallery, User CP, FAQ, Members List, etc. When you get to "Search" click on it. It'll say "Search Forums". Type in Hilton House. It'll give you many threads on the subject. The one that will probably anser the most questions for you the "Hilton Home" thread.