• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lois

Beach Lover
Aug 23, 2005
On the bay
A family from New Orleans is in need of a 3-bedroom home that is pet-friendly for a 3-5 month period. They have 3 dogs (2 Labs and 1 West-Highland Terrier). If you can help, please call John Drenin at 850-543-3363.

They also need a 2-bedroom property for additional family members.

Lois

Beach Lover
Aug 23, 2005
On the bay
Re: Misplaced family in need of accommodations

And another one ....
A family of 6 (4 adults and two young foster children) are in need of a 3-5 month rental. Again, from New Orleans. Please call Jill Cantrell at 850-678-4722.

Sheila

SoWal Insider

Lois said:
And another one ....
A family of 6 (4 adults and two young foster children) are in need of a 3-5 month rental. Again, from New Orleans. Please call Jill Cantrell at 850-678-4722.

I have talked to Jill. I think the family may be in our condo in Beachwood Villas soon! Jill great to talk to you!

Lois

Beach Lover
Aug 23, 2005
On the bay

gotothebeachmom said:
I have talked to Jill. I think the family may be in our condo in Beachwood Villas soon! Jill great to talk to you!

THANK YOU! :D :D :D

Sheila

SoWal Insider

Lois said:
And another one ....

Thank goodness for this board. They will hopefully be settled in by this time tomorrow! :welcome: :clap_1:

CJ

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2005
Pt. Washington

Did all your friends find homes? If not have them call me at 850-685-2404. I may be able to help them.

Sheila

SoWal Insider

CJ said:
Did all your friends find homes? If not have them call me at 850-685-2404. I may be able to help them.

The family of 6 is at our condo in Seagrove. They got moved in yesterday. I spoke to them this morning and all things considered, they are in good spirits and doing well.

We have arranged to meet them next week while we are in town. They are a sweet family and are very appreciative for all the concern from everyone in the community. They will have a modem installed next week and will be visting this board for information and humor!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

gotothebeachmom said:
The family of 6 is at our condo in Seagrove. They got moved in yesterday. I spoke to them this morning and all things considered, they are in good spirits and doing well.

We have arranged to meet them next week while we are in town. They are a sweet family and are very appreciative for all the concern from everyone in the community. They will have a modem installed next week and will be visting this board for information and humor!

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: