• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kyle

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
:welcome: chick magnet. you must be jdarg's good buddy from back home? you must give us some dirt, I mean nice stories, about our wench friend...:D

You've been with jdarg for long enough now to know ALL you need to know about my dear ol' ex-neighbor. Has she shown you the ashes from all the pets she has had cremated over the years? There must be 9 or 10 little urns in her kitchen cabinet by now.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
:blink: no, did not see those, OH and :welcome: :welcome: Chick Magnet....quote=chick magnet;214366]You've been with jdarg for long enough now to know ALL you need to know about my dear ol' ex-neighbor. Has she shown you the ashes from all the pets she has had cremated over the years? There must be 9 or 10 little urns in her kitchen cabinet by now.[/quote]

BPickelTDC

Beach Lover
Jun 30, 2006
And the TDC loved the Daisies, especially those questions and the numerous stories that started with "My dad....". I did tell them that a human head weighs 8 pounds to try and relate :D :rotfl:

By the way, I have shared the cookies with Tiffany (McCaskill), and we would be happy to talk to more Girl Scout groups.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
And the TDC loved the Daisies, especially those questions and the numerous stories that started with "My dad....". I did tell them that a human head weighs 8 pounds to try and relate :D :rotfl:

By the way, I have shared the cookies with Tiffany (McCaskill), and we would be happy to talk to more Girl Scout groups.
:rotfl: did you impress them with that little factoid?

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
Hey chick magnet. I met you at the dargs' before the Stones concert. I think that was your daughter I met as well. But I was drinking wine so who knows. :dunno:

Anyway :welcome: and post more. P.S. Sorry about your cookies

Kyle

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
Hey chick magnet. I met you at the dargs' before the Stones concert. I think that was your daughter I met as well. But I was drinking wine so who knows. :dunno:

If it was a really good looking, bald headed guy, yeah that was me.:funn:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

If it was a really good looking, bald headed guy, yeah that was me.:funn:

Chick Magnet has a confidence issue.:rotfl: If you see a bald headed guy walking around Grayton wearing a t-shirt that actually reads "Chick Magnet"- if you give him beer he will probably tell stories about me.:blush:
But I miss him and his wonderful family.:love:

And BTW- I only have 3 urns- Kimo, Maisie, and Tonces. So there.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Chick Magnet has a confidence issue.:rotfl: If you see a bald headed guy walking around Grayton wearing a t-shirt that actually reads "Chick Magnet"- if you give him beer he will probably tell stories about me.:blush:
But I miss him and his wonderful family.:love:

And BTW- I only have 3 urns- Kimo, Maisie, and Tonces. So there.

that's so.... sweet. really. wish I had done the same with coco and hobie cat.