• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
If SJ is lazy, I am a sloth beyond comparison!!!!

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
Lady also sent me a couple of PM's.....just so you know, we also came to the locals' defense in a big (but nice) way via PM!! Don't mess with mama bear's cubs!!! We are hitting I-65 any minute now!!! You guys down there are terrific and we appreciate all you do for us!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
pk305 said:
Lady also sent me a couple of PM's.....just so you know, we also came to the locals' defense in a big (but nice) way via PM!! Don't mess with mama bear's cubs!!! We are hitting I-65 any minute now!!! You guys down there are terrific and we appreciate all you do for us!!

Have a safe trip and take a deep breath of that delicious gulf air for me!!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Rita said:
:rotfl: And I live in TX but don't have BIG HAIR or say "y'all" - yet! :D

We have indoor plumbing here in KY- I know, hard to believe. And tonight we are having pizza delivered instead of the usual Saturday night possum roast.
If we make it up late enough, we head down to the cockfights.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Rita said:
:rotfl: And I live in TX but don't have BIG HAIR or say "y'all" - yet! :D

Not from TX are you? I can understand not having BIG HAIR, but you don't say y'all????? Do you say you guys? Help is on the way...many of us can help you!!!!

WhiskeyRiver

Beach Lover
Aug 29, 2005
Bartlett, TN
pk305 said:
Locals,
Please know that Mister Lady does NOT speak for other Tennesseans!! But.... he is from West TN &..... well....enough said about that!!! We are typically really nice, kind folks from TN....whether in person or hiding behind a computer screen!!!
One of my favorite signs from So Walton is BE NICE OR LEAVE!!!
Love it!!!

I live in West TN and we are nice people!!! Remember, a few bad apples spoil the cart......as we have seen in the Big Easy!!!!!

SlowMovin

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
Yesterday afternoon the Tom Thumb at the intersection of Hwys 98 & 331 had bags on all the pumps. I did not see any other stations during the trip.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
We are leaving our personal paradise in Seagrove named 'Lemondrop' and driving back to Atlanta. Anyone know about the gas situation in Montgomery, Al or going north up to Atlanta?

We have a full tank and may get close to home but may need to gas up to finish the trip and would hate to run out looking for gas.

Any shortages reported in Montgomery north to Atlanta? TIA for the info. :cool: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Status
Not open for further replies.