• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
One would think that the Sheriff's Dept would do something, since it is blocking emergency vehicle access to the beaches east of WaterColor.

Mr Pickel, who do I need to talk to regarding this ever-escalating problem?

BPickelTDC

Beach Lover
Jun 30, 2006
One would think that the Sheriff's Dept would do something, since it is blocking emergency vehicle access to the beaches east of WaterColor.

Mr Pickel, who do I need to talk to regarding this ever-escalating problem?

Please note the time of this response, it is well past working hours (and I am not billing for it- inside joke for those reading the local papers lately).

It could possibly be code enforcement or the sherrif's dept. I will look into it tomorrow and see what can be done. On another note, I have seen some big shovels on sale at Publix this year!!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Please note the time of this response, it is well past working hours (and I am not billing for it- inside joke for those reading the local papers lately).

It could possibly be code enforcement or the sherrif's dept. I will look into it tomorrow and see what can be done. On another note, I have seen some big shovels on sale at Publix this year!!!!

;-) ...and worth every bit!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
If it weren't for all of the people on the beach, I would think that some of those Eglin bomb tests were being conducted at WaterColor and Seaside. I'm sure the craters are happening at other places down the beach, but these are two beaches where I often notice the gigantic holes.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

I am waiting for families to start bringing the child-size backhoes to the beach.:eek:
Oh and Brad- we don't believe everything we read in the paper. You rock.:clap_1:

BPickelTDC

Beach Lover
Jun 30, 2006
Seaside's "crater" should be filled in today, and WaterColor is checking on their beach and will be working to ensure their "craters" are filled.

SJ, thanks for pointing these out early as it was good to make it top of mind for the properties. :clap_1:

Enjoy the weather everyone!!:D

Brad