• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BPickelTDC

Beach Lover
Jun 30, 2006
Brad,

So is the access that runs from Chelsea Loop to the cross road of Ramsgate public access. I would surly like to know because I was under the impression that is was Summer's Edge because our homeowner's dues have been budgeted for repair work that we paid for to that access after the hurricanes. Please set me straight if I am wrong.

Our ownership begins on the south side of Eastern Lake Rd beside Ramsgate Thomes where the walkover with the stormwater pond is. We don't have any onwership (that I know of) north of Eastern Lake rd- only the dune walkover. Does that answer your question? If not, let me know..

BP

Wastin Away

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2005
Our ownership begins on the south side of Eastern Lake Rd beside Ramsgate Thomes where the walkover with the stormwater pond is. We don't have any onwership (that I know of) north of Eastern Lake rd- only the dune walkover. Does that answer your question? If not, let me know..

BP

Yes, that does. Thank you.

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
I guess that several HOA's have their own walkways to get to the same access:dunno: . It seems that that has been a big deal for Dalton Cottage Sub. also...

I just go down to the inlet access (or lack of:blink: ):D I can't wait for that one to be finished:clap_1:

Ti-da

Beach Comber
Feb 2, 2007
Atlanta Ga
Reece,
We will continue to look into this for you...Mr. Pickel, thanks for your input..(Sorry about the misp.:blush: ) As I said, this has never been an issue for us..My boys love to go to Eastern lake outflow..and we are looking for ward to the new access:clap_1: Today is beautiful in Sowal!!

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Update-

The Eastern Lake access is open again. The shower isn't reinstalled yet, but otherwise it looks pretty much complete.