• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
I wanted to look at properties today for my sister, since she is relocating to Ga., and what a nuisance it was trying to get a peek at the pictures of houses she was interested in in the MLS. Quite a few sites asked me for my life history, e-mail address, login id's. So, I left the sites and went to find one that eventually allowed me access to the MLS without doing all the above. :roll:

Do realtors really get that big of a pull of clients from web hits?
I personally would be interviewing realtors if I was looking to purchase a home.

I think if I ever become a realtor, I would focus more on my qualifications vs. making people go through a horse and dance to see what's available in the market. :dunno:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I agree and cannot stand having to register to look around. There are sites that don't do that crap. I think those agents which require registration scare off more customers than they draw by all of the hoop jumping.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
I agree and cannot stand having to register to look around. There are sites that don't do that crap. I think those agents which require registration scare off more customers than they draw by all of the hoop jumping.

Sure scared me away. If I have access, and see something, I'd be more likely to hang around the site, and then take a closer look at the realtor to call and make inquiries and see how market savvy they are.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
Whew!!!! I had to check my site. My personal web site brings you straight into the properties. I tend to move on when they start asking for my first born.

www.lifeonshore.com

I love your site. :clap_1: and the pictures too. :lol:
First born........funny.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Mango, I hear your frustration. My advice is to let your mouse finger do the walking.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
Mango, I hear your frustration. My advice is to let your mouse finger do the walking.

It was funny. I googled real estate in Atlanta and someone very smart had in their tag line.........No registration required. :lol:

mf

Banned
May 14, 2006
not only that..but your site really "sells it"! this is the charm and lifestyle people want to buy!!!! love it!

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Wow! Thanks for the nice comments on my site. It has been a process trying to put together a site that is user friendly and that people will navigate. This is actually my third attempt!!!! :bang: I feel I am finally getting it together. We also have our company site but I like to have my own personal space. Thanks again!